WORKING WITH US
Safer Recruitment Statement
The Aquila School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.
How to Apply
For vacancies at The Aquila School, please follow the application instructions in the job pack. Only complete applications will be considered.
To view and apply for our current vacancies, please visit our careers page here.
DISCLAIMER: Fraud Recruitment Adverts and Offers
It has come to our notice that fake job adverts are been posted on behalf of The Aquila School, Dubai by certain entities who are not authorised to do so. We would therefore like to inform all candidates to please ensure you verify the vacancy with the school before applying to any of these fraudulent websites that may exist solely to collect personal data.
The Aquila School does not:
- Post job adverts on any other website than its own school website (www.theaquilaschool.com), its careers page https://careers.internationalschoolspartnership.com/search/jobs or www.tes.com or on its own Linkedin page (https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-aquila-school)
- Send job offers from free email services like Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc. All official emails will end with ‘…@theaquilaschool.com’ or ‘@jobvite.com’
- Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates
- Authorise anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at The Aquila School.
In cases where recruitment is done through professional recruiting agencies, please note that any offers are always made directly by The Aquila School and not by any third parties.
The Aquila School will not be responsible to anyone:
- Acting on an employment offer not directly made by The Aquila School.
- Making an employment offer in return for money or another type of gain is not authorised by The Aquila School and is not offering an approved job.
The Aquila School reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities. If you receive any unauthorised, suspicious, or fraudulent offers or invitation to interview, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org