WORKING WITH US
For applications please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position applied for in the subject line, or you can apply directly through tes.com.
High Level Teaching Assistant
Key qualities and skills:
- To be able to develop positive working relationships with all members of the school community
- To be able to use initiative, be flexible, fun, proactive and positive
- To be kind, approachable and professional
- To be able to communicate accurately in English
Core purposes for all learning assistants:
- To help children make as much progress with their learning as possible
- To encourage children to be independent
- To support the teachers in the day to day running of the class
- Native / excellent English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A relevant qualification such as Cache level 3 or higher
- At least three years’ experience as a learning assistant in a comparable school
There is no closing date for this vacancy – an appointment will be made as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
We are looking for a professional School Counsellor to ensure our children are safe and happy in school so they can focus on amazing learning. This will involve working with groups and individuals informally helping children manage issues and feelings including as time to talk, as well as providing formal counselling with parental consent and working closely with staff and families.
- Master’s degree in Counselling or Psychology/Psychotherapy/Behaviour Therapy
- At least three years’ experience as a School Counsellor in a comparable school
- An understanding of the developmental, emotional, social and educational issues of children and young people
- An awareness of range of needs of people from diverse ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
The closing date for this vacancy is 30th March 2020 and the position start date is August 2020.