Work with us
Fraud Recruitment Adverts and Offers
The Aquila School does not:
- Post job adverts on any other website than:
- Send job offers from free email services like Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc. All official emails will end with ‘…@theaquilaschool.com’ or ‘@jobvite.com’
- Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates
- Authorise anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at The Aquila School.
The Aquila School will not be responsible for anyone:
- Acting on an employment offer not directly made by The Aquila School.
- Making an employment offer in return for money or another type of gain is not authorised by The Aquila School and is not offering an approved job.
If you receive any unauthorised, suspicious, or fraudulent offers or invitation to interview, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org