OUR MISSION & VISION
We believe that children need more control over their learning to develop a real love of it as this will support them through every step of their lives.
By engaging our students in critical thinking and problem-solving activities and exposing them to a diverse range of learning opportunities, their confidence and resilience levels are built, enabling them to grow into adaptable young adults capable of embracing the challenges of the future.
The Aquila School’s mission is to provide children with amazing learning experiences, and to ensure every child loves coming to school and makes as much progress as possible.
What Matters At The Aquila School
- Our children are safe, supervised and well cared for at all times- children know that the first priority of every adult in school is their wellbeing.
- Amazing learning is key, lessons are enjoyable and relevant.
- Every child makes as much progress as possible and teachers are held to account.
- Teachers are empowered to teach the children what they need to know.
- We celebrate and respect the culture, traditions and heritage of the host nation.
- We are a community school- courteous and respectful relationships are key to our success.
Inspire children to find their own passion in learning through maximum choice and authentic learning linked to life.
Encourage children to explore, discuss, and engage in real-world problem-solving and projects that are relevant and interesting to them.
Discover and develop the potential within each child to enable them to break boundaries and achieve excellence, with confidence, creativity and character.
Involve our children in designing and creating a dynamic, international learning community based on self-expression, mutual respect and understanding.
Achieve academic, social and personal objectives by drawing on the richness of the school environment, the curriculum and its people, and the broader school community and environment.